Tuesday, September 02, 2008

No Jacket Required


The long-awaited, much-anticipated complete release from The Paxtons. They just completed a successful promo tour in NYC this Labor Day Weekend and are poised to begin their world takeover. My unbiased review is that this is a monster of a mixtape, on par with that of any well-known rapper. Proof is in the fact that the whole mixtape takes two links. For more info (including promo tees!), be sure to check out www.paxtonavenue.com.

Take it and spread it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Best mixtape since Dedication 2...
2. I been spreading it at my job...like legs in the copy room at the company christmas party.

Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

my bad, i meant to shout you out on the cover art. was tryna blog and act like i was payin attention to my principal simultaneously.

Anonymous said...

its all good man. just holla when you need some graphix and i got you? that reminds me, i think you should put another mixtape under your belt. I know you got more than real niggas light candles (not that I don't enjoy those).

and when you do those, you know who got you on the covers!