Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Permission Granted



The homey at Waiting 2 Speak passed this our way. Chick's name is Shy'm and no I'm not sure how that is pronounced--she's French. What I do know is that this chick is bad as fluck. At first you'll say, "Oh she look like Alicia Keys," which is cuz she's mixed like Alicia, and her stylist musta did Shy'm's wardrobe in this video. But not long after you say, "This chick may be the new prototype." She is like the best of Alicia Keys, Eva Longoria, and Nicole Scherzinger in one human body which I thought was an impossibility until now. God loves France more than us, He gives them women like this. Another reason to vote for Obama.

Personally, this song isn't my cup of tea. It sounds like Ja Rule-era R&B. I like this song-video combo below a lil better. Well, let's just say she could sing whatever she wanted to this video:

3 comments:

The Paxtons said...

praise white jesus

Youngest MILF said...

someone needs to listen to Brown Skinned Lady by BlackStar, watch every Spike Lee joint made, and then if all else fails, go love your mother you old conditioned on top of conditioned wavy lightskinned so and so...

tired of talentless cassie's getting over on their old slavemaster raped my momma looks.

but I digress, cuz nothing ever changes.

Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

i'll be the first to profess my love for dark-skinded women. (my track record confirms this.) nonetheless, i think miscegenation is a wonderful thing when it results in a combination of all the best features of the races. praise white jesus indeed.