Monday, December 08, 2008

Risk v. Reward



So I'm not exactly back to championship form but I'm getting there. As usual I missed my fantasy draft and got fresh-squeezed glass of dumpster juice for a team, but I try not to let that stop me. Week 6's loss dropped me from 3rd to 5th, but being that I'm only 2.5 games out of first I can't trip.

I'm betting all the church's money on Monta Ellis... yep, this bamma. He became a nightly 20/10 threat last season and seeing as how we're 20 games into the season, what better time to sacrifice a scoreless spot on my rotation to lock him down before he returns in January and the scavengers lose it. Remember this is a grown man's game!

In the meantime between time, I'll have to rough it with this motley crew...


PS Fantasy Basketball is that dill pickle.

No comments: