Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Riots of Convenience

Click the album cover to download

This is definitely not the one to play after Bun B and Pimp C (or maybe it is), but I've been sitting on this for a while. Plus, I needed to reup on quirk. This oldie but goodie dropped in 2004, but you know great albums are beyond time. Kings of Convenience is 2 dudes from Norway. Google can tell you everything else. All that's important is that this album is great. And did I mention it features a couple joints with Feist? So yeah, if you haven't already clicked the album cover, get to clickin!

*Ahem!* I mean, disfruta.

Sidebar: If I ever were a recording artist, my album covers would look just like theirs. Might post their first jawn later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this guy Erlend Øye is everywhere...kings of convenience, the whitest boy alive, rooksop,...

but he's sick though

Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

yerp. didn't know he was part of the whitest boy alive thing, but i got a nice bit of his solo and group stuff.

Anonymous said...

he might be my fave vocalist of the moment.

him or dude from francis and the lights.

Jeffrey Taylor, Jr. said...

if you made your covers like this, who would be the girl, and who would be the dorky 3rd wheel napoleon dynamite doppleganger character?

consider this my application for the later...

Jeffrey Taylor, Jr. said...

i meant latter.