Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Apple A Day

Click the album cover to download

I borrowed a track from this album last year on RNLC3. It's claim to fame is another track though, "New Soul," which Apple co-opted as part of their ad campaign for the MacBook Air last year. Yael is French, but is also Jewish. Likewise, the songs are in French, Hebrew, as well as English. I found myself listening to this one on the ipod this morning while on an overcrowded trolley and figured I'd pass this oldie but goodie to those who never heard of her or don't have the album. Click and get. Disfruta.

3 comments:

A-Trek said...

Greatly Appreciated!

....btw, who is the artist to the kanye, "can't tell me nothin'" cover featured on the media player? Can't find it ANYWHERE!

*808s-and-cupcakes.blogspot.com!

Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

i usually wouldn't do this but uh... keep the party goin (c):

http://youhypesikenah.blogspot.com/2009/03/just-watch-it.html

click the link under the vid. (watch the video too. it's good.)

Anonymous said...

this is awesome. kinda makes me sad it never rains in southern california...this music would help me make it through any day where i couldnt go out.