Friday, March 13, 2009

Limited Time Only

CD 1 | CD 2
EDIT: Links are closed.

I'm only keeping these links alive for a limited time so get 'em now. This compilation from British DJ Gilles Peterson is a cult classic. It was released in 2005 (which seems like a really long time ago) and featured live acoustic performances from artists spanning almost every genre, but with an overall jazzy vibe. The Roots, Beck, N.E.R.D., Bjork, Bilal, Dwele, and even the then-unsigned Jazmine Sullivan are some of the artists featured on this double CD. In other words: you want this.

You may or may not have noticed that this and some other drops have been labeled "The Vault," as I've been liquidating some of my music library holdings like it were WaMu stock. It's my gift to the faithful readers and fodder for the casual browser. Plus, the biters always need something to chew on. I've said enough, it's a double CD so click the links under the CD cover already. Disfruta.

No comments: