Friday, June 06, 2008

Why everything that's sposed to be bad make me feel so good?


Allow me to formally introduce you to the next great movement outta the Nation's Capital. Rap duo chris&dave have almost a decade's worth of EPs, LPs, and mixtapes under their respective belts as rappers, producers, and sometimes even, singers--the end to their version of 702's "I Still Love You" is still an all-time favorite. They've gone by many different names throughout this period. Hailing from Chicago's South Side, and having spent a few years in the black hole that is St. Louis, the duo has settled into the District of Columbia with much ease and little fanfare until now.

I'm sitting on a stack of living-room produced bars of gold and have decided to release a few of the unmastered versions. This first track is simply titled "U & Her" and features in-house production by The Paxtons.If you wanna get an idea of the flavor, I'll give you this tidbit: I saw a stripper walk across the floor on her lower cheeks to this song--no hands. David Kenneth will confirm. It was amazing (as were the other superhuman things we witnessed to this song alone.) No, you won't get much more info other than that, but once you listen to the song, you might get a better idea.

EDIT: New link. I got my hands on the studio version. Tell a friend to tell a friend.


And oh, needless to say, this is a YH!SN... exclusive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave your flow is flawless in the first verse. Like damn!!! Not do be dick ridin or nuthin. This was my favorite of all the joints on the myspace for real. This shit is real cool.

Let me know when you need that young album cover!!!

Youngest MILF said...

nice. I might have to start telling people I know y'all.