Monday, June 09, 2008

My Birthday is June 22. Let's celebrate July 11.


Since January/February, I've been perusing the tech websites and blogs about the rumored 2nd-generation, 3G iphone that Apple had in the works. Nobody said nothing definitively, but with Steve Jobs getting distribution contracts with 3G-only cell phone providers overseas, all signs pointed towards a new version of the phone that forever changed the game. And when I heard rumors that AT&T would be subsidizing the price, I almost thought it was too good to be true. My contract with T-mobile is up this month, and I came home today to a letter offering me some fugazi Nokia camera phone for free. I guess that was sposed to excite me. Sorry, I'd rather drop $200 on that new-new.

Sorry T-mobile. Actually, not sorry. More like "Eff T-mobile". Barring catastrophe, I will be a proud iphone owner and AT&T customer by summer's end. Your favorite bloggers will then be mobile to mobile brothers. Get right, cuz it ain't worth getting left folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didnt know our birthdays were so close...or that you were a Cancer too.

This explains a lot.