Thursday, June 05, 2008

Astronaut Suits for the BBC

So, considering that summer is officially upon us, I shouldn't be surprised by the abundance of official ish jumping off this weekend. If you're down in the Hampton Roads area, you need to be at the OG C'monwealth shop with the BBC boys.


... and while I'm at it... this is possibly the freshest New Era that I wouldnt be caught dead rocking.


But you gotta give the nigga props for peaking the interest of URB Magazine X New Era to collab on a fitted with his logo... and NO RELEASE DATE for an UNTITLED album lol. Holla Black.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can a nigga get a shout out for the wale hat? unless you saw it before I emailed it to you last night...

Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

sorry. i peeped it at the beginning of the week homes. we move early, post later.

Anonymous said...

well on an unrelated note, what you think about those Olympic Jordans? The Navy ones are the dopest to me, but I'm curious as to what you guys think.

And also what you think about the exclusives I sent you...if you think they whack that's cool. I gotta get them unwhack.

Youngest MILF said...

I would like to own a Wale fitted. I wouldnt ever wear a fitted unless I was bodied, and since the twins I often am a sober lady these days, but i could bust it out on special occassions...