Friday, June 20, 2008

Pardon my French


This is the first in a series of off-beat bangers that I hinted about dropping. I'll not make promises that you'll like 'em, cuz honestly, it ain't for everybody, but suffice it to say, this and the other forthcoming drops have my personal seal of approval.

Seeing as many of my most recent album drops have been blocked not long after dropping them, I'll refrain from posting artist and album names, cuz google shuts down the game like Zaphod. Click the album cover to download.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember my brother put me up on this not too long ago...its different but different is definitely welcome

Anonymous said...

this sounds like Fiest went backpacking through france and then came home and made an album about it.

That's a compliment...even if i didn't sound like one.