Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Supersize me


Even if you got the OG joint back in February, I'll give you 2 reasons why you want the Deluxe Edition.
  1. Some of the tracks, like "Daydreamer," have been reworked. (I liked the OG version better tho.)
  2. There are 5 bonus tracks of her performing live.
To be honest, I didn't even know they redid some of the songs till yesterday when it came on while I was cleaning my classroom after school. "Daydreamer" mighta been the only one they redid; like I said, I was cleaning. The live ones are a definite treat though. I might put my version of her Sam Cooke cover up here eventually, but until then, take the one they give you along with the rest. Click the album cover and disfruta.

And yeah, I made it her concert on Sunday at World Cafe. She's officially the sexiest fat white woman on the planet. No contest. More on that later. Download the album already.

No comments: