Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Writings On The Wall

Though I'm a strong six years removed from my graffiti days in the Chi (DFC, whatup!?), I must say I'm still in love with the culture. For those of y'all that see graf as merely vandalism (even tho 75% of it is lol), the good folks at Concrete Alchemy have put together a lil east coast tour to educate and entertain... or "Edutain".

Most of the dates have passed, but if you're down here in the capital with yours truly, I'd suggest checking it out.

may 16 ... new york ny ... gallery show + alchemy demo [info]
may 17 ... princeton nj ... alchemy demo + panel discussion [info]
may 19 ... philadelphia pa ... gallery show + alchemy demo [info]
may 21 ... washington dc ... alchemy demo [info]
may 22 ... washington dc ... panel discussion [info] + AFTERPARTY @ LACED
may 23 ... national harbor md ... gallery show [info]



With that said, one of my favorite monthly parties is coming up and happens to be the venue for the Concrete Alchemy afterset. If you hate being turned away or taxed for wearing nikes, despise the cost of drinking in the district, and dont believe in paying covers, I should see you at LACED @ Cuebar tomorrow.

No comments: