Monday, May 12, 2008

The End is Near


So, if you're not much for religion, it might be time to rethink your position. Maybe it's just because I spent much of my early childhood watching too much John Hagee on TBN, but all these very recent natural disasters have me thinking either white Jesus, black Jesus, or God and all 7 of his brothers are well on their way back. There was an earthquake in China this morning burying 900 people in rubble and killing over 100, tornado alley seems to have moved from the midwest to the rural south, a cyclone ripped through Myanmar, Jenna Bush got married, and looking out my window right now I see hundred-year old trees bending in the wind like toilet paper taped to a moving car's antenna.

Better get right or get left people.

2 comments:

The Paxtons said...

I've had my money on 2010 for a good minute now joe lol

Anonymous said...

lol@2010

Like momz says "baby, it's a sign of the times," I would have to agree. I jump everytime I hear a trumpet, lol (j/k btw)