Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fear of a Black Planet Pt. 2


This nigga has officially lost his mind.

If you dont want to waste your hard drive space on Raheem's Customer Remix f/ R. Kelly, jump below...

Hello and welcome to the Chocolate Factory
Baby place your order I got everything you need
See the catch for today is meeeeee on a platter
Chef Boyar-kelz, remix, I'm the writer
Now I recommend you do the taste test baby
And if not that then you can have my buffet baby
I'll be serving you up [up], Overflowing your cup [cup]
Put that bun in yo oven until you cant get enough
Girl you'll be contagious and calling me Ronald
Serve you up drive-thru style like McDonalds
And ya-hyaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you'll be screaming ya-hyaaaaaaaaaaa
The service so good, Kelz gonna make you wanna cry-hyaaaaa

[you might not want to read the following bars considering accusations from his pending trial]

And shawty if you thirsty, I got some good-good lemonade
12Play four quarters strong, make you wanna scrape my plate

And now for a little classic insight from Aaron Macgruder

2 comments:

Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

it never ceases to amaze me that whenever i get tired of posting, u come through with the blitzkrieg. talk about teamwork.

Anonymous said...

why?? he just had to eff up a perfectly good song...smh