Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Who Needs Laces?

Ubiq's El is probably my most favoritest sneaker in my closet right now. They're so comfy, cozy, and equally fly. (For those who don't know, Ubiq is a Japanese sneaker brand and a US sneaker boutique based in Philly. Sadly, most of their sneakers are sold in Japan.) I wear them more than any other single pair and even bought my sister a pair for her birthday in December.

But since most El colorways are Japan-only releases, it was bittersweet when I happened upon these new jawns online.




Hopefully the Walnut St. shop will get some of these (hint hint, Andy. Tell corporate we need these stateside!) If not, I might have to resort to coppin the new Supra slip-ons.


I could do without the detachable perforated leather thingy tho. :-x

No comments: