Friday, February 08, 2008

Just One Of Them Days...

Dont thank me, just enjoy.



Bass
Ghost Town DJ's - My Boo
Uncle Luke - Pop That Pussy
69 Boyz - The Dip
69 Boyz - Tootsie Roll
KP & Envyi - Shorty Swing My Way
T-Bird - Thats Just My Baby Daddy
Uncle Luke - Doo Doo Brown
INOJ - Let Me Love You Down
2 Live Crew - Hoochie Mama
Quad City DJ's - Cmon Ride The Train
Uncle Luke - Cap D Comin'

Hip-Hop
Digital Underground - Kiss You Back
Notorious BIG - One More Chance
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Lodi Dodi
Souls Of Mischief - 93 Til Infinity
A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
Geto Boys - Mind's Playin Tricks On Me
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
Camp Lo - Luchini
Method Man & Mary J Blige - All I Need Remix
Black Sheep - The Choice Is Yours
Scarface - Never Seen A Man Cry
2Pac - I Get Around
Jay-Z - Dead Presidents
Black Moon - I Gotcha Open
Fugees - Killing Me Softly
De La Soul - Me, Myself & I

Jiggy
Case - Touch Me, Tease Me
Janet Jackson - I Get So Lonely Remix
Mariah Carey & ODB - Fantasy
Mase - Tell Me What You Want
Missy Elliott - The Rain
Montell Jordan & Master P - Lets Ride
Foxy Brown - Get You Home
Timbaland & Magoo - Up Jumps Da Boogie
Will Smith - Men In Black
Heavy D - Big Daddy
Puff Daddy & The Family - Cant Nobody Hold Me Down
Queen Pen - Party Aint A Party
Jay-Z - Nigga What, Nigga Who
Gina Thompson - Things U Do
Will Smith - Getting Jiggy With It
Big Pun - I'm Not A Player
Mariah Carey f. Joe & Nas - Thank God I Found You
Lil Kim & Angie Martinez - Not Tonight (Ladies Night)

New Jack Swing
Jodeci - Forever My Lady
Boyz II Men - Please Dont Go Away
Mary J Blige - Love No Limit
AFTER 7 - Ready or Not
Bobby Brown - Rock Witcha
En Vogue - Hold On
GUY - Piece of my Love
New Edition - Boys To Men
Wrecks & Effects - Rump Shaker
Boyz II Men - Uhh Ahh
Rude Boyz - Written All Over Your Face
Shanice - I Love Your Smile
Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
BBD - Poison

Rap
Trick Daddy - Nann Nigga
Luniz - I Got 5ive On It
LL Cool J - Hey Lover
Lil Kim - No Time
Nas f. Lauryn Hill - If I Ruled The World
Jay-Z - Who U Wit II
Do Or Die f. Twista - Po Pimp (Do U Wanna Ride)
Twista - Get It Wet
Bone Thugs N Harmony - 1st Of Da Month
OutKast - Players Ball
8Ball & MJG - Space Age Pimpin
Kris Kross - Tonights The Night
Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
2Pac - Ambitions As A Rider
Puff Daddy & The Family - Its All About The Benjamins Remix
Da Brat - Funkdafied
Master P - Make Em Say Ughhh

RnB
Mary J. Blige f. Lil Kim - I Can Love You Better
MoKenSteff - He's Mine
Soul 4 Real - Candy Rain
Tevin Campbell (no homo)- Can We Talk
SWV - Anything
702 - Steelo
R. Kelly - Your Body's Calling
Aaliyah - One In A Million
Total f. Notorious BIG - Cant You See
Keith Sweat - Twisted
Brandy - I Wanna Be Down
Xscape - Just Kickin It
Playa - Cheers To You
Mariah Carey f. Da Brat - Always Be My Baby Remix
Monica - Before You Walk Out My Life
Ginuwine - Pony
Something For The People - My Love Is The Shhhh!

3 comments:

Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

we are really great people. i hope our readers understand that.

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW! I feel like kid again! Outside in the summer with the big stereo/boombox dancing to some of these songs!

Anonymous said...

mokenstef, omg