Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Can you keep a secret?


Figured I'd wait til the dust settled to drop this one. This track was leaked yesterday and promptly pulled from most sites on 6 of the 7 internets by Wale's management team cuz it was "unfinished." Well, I told yall how we do here. I'm not posting the title of the track to prevent anyone from Googling us. Let's just say it features all 3 of the rappers pictured above. The rapper wearing a suit is sampled while the other two provide us with the verses. Clear enough? Good.

For the track click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wale is dope. That fact we can agree on. But I will be honest and say I was worried his mix-tape skills translating to dope hip hop that will sell. I just listened to his stuff like, "This is dope, but will the world love it." But this song is wild. Niggaz will feel it. I no longer fear Wale being the Reggie Bush of rap...