Friday, July 10, 2009

Word to Griffins on Mountaintops



Dave jus dropped a slew of these in my inbox. The Paxtons spent their 4th of July weekend back at home in their beloved Chi-City. Betwixt the barbeques and Suzie-Q's, they got a few hometown heads to share why they support the Paxtons. First up is one of my personal faves, Chitown rapper Skech 185.

Honestly, if I were you, I would take 3 minutes and watch this video, not for The Paxtons shoutout (no shots of course), but just to listen to when they let Skech loose. At the 1:30 mark, Skech lets you know that NO OTHER RAPPER can eff with him. I'll bet my mama on that one, and I'm a Cancer, which means I LOVES my mama.

Still skeptical? Stop reading and click play. First listen to why he supports Chris and Dave (and why you should) then put a pillow somewhere beneath your chin, because your jaw will definitely drop to the floor after listening to these bars. I'm done.

No comments: