Sunday, July 05, 2009

Wee Small Hours

Click the album cover to download

Bad dreams suck. Hope everybody enjoyed your Independence Day festivities. I managed to hit the beach long enough for minimal sun burnage and got back to Philly in time for a 4th of July party with this guy at what amounts to an inner-city mansion. From the roof deck I watched fireworks in Camden, Penn's Landing, Northern Liberties, and, of course, the Art Museum simultaneously. It was nice. What sucks is when I finally got to sleep, your boy had the goonies show up in his dreams. (Not really, but I had some disturbing dreams.) Needless to say, I woke up a lil shooken. To calm my nerves, I had to holler at my boy Chet.

Chet Baker was a legendary jazz trumpeter. He was also a vocalist in his own right and this album is nothing short of classic. I'd actually planned on posting this jawn a while back, but never got around to it. I guarantee you'll enjoy it or your money back. Disfruta.

No comments: