Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Show Must Go On


You Hype! Sike Nah... fave Little Dragon will be performing in Philly on Tuesday, July 21 at The Fire. Tix are only $7 and are sold at the door the day of the show. I missed their last show in the city of motherless thugs cuz I was on my schoolyear grind, but I definitely won't miss this one. And if you don't know Little Dragon, write your name on your eyeball with a sharp piece of glass, or get this and get familiar.


Also, everybody's favorite underdog, Teedra Moses, will be performing in DC on July 25 as part of the Triple Star Sound Stage. I'll be doing my best to get down there for that. Little Dragon has a DC date as well, but you can't expect me to do everything for yall. Bing that jawn on google or google that jawn on bing.

No comments: