Monday, April 06, 2009

Rocko's Modern Life


Internet beef is wack. If I've learned anything in 2009 so far, it's that some things are important, and others just aren't. The internet isn't. Among other things, I used to care when I would see someone jack something without giving credit. I used to care, but I no longer do. Life has reminded me of more pressing issues. I admit that I fanned many an e-flame of my own out of pure hubris with reckless jibberjabber. I considered it entertaining, but I admit that it was also immature. Por eso, I'm leaving that alone. Yall do yall. Let me do me.

I'm making this public cuz I detected a slice of hatred from one of the interwebs. I'm waving the white flag homey. Really, I am.

As always, any and all comments are welcome here on the blog or at the email. Peace people.

No comments: