Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bukkake Sensation [||]

That was easily the most disgusting post title I have ever come up with, but it's an inside joke. Anyway, I've been busy and my home computer is still fighting the good fight against the supervirus it has (it's like the digital version of swine flu or something). Plus, Spring finally decided to show up, so your boy has been out in the real world talking to real people the old fashioned way: face to face. To make up for the lack of my usual thought-provoking posts mired in my witty ruminations, I'm going all in and giving yall anything worth disk space (some might be debatable tho). Have I listened to any of these yet? Nope. I'm too busy. The most I've done lately is watch the vid for Keri Hilson's "Knock You Down" on youtube repeatedly. (As they say in the south, that jawn is FYE!) Links are stolen, click the album covers to download.

New from Oddisee. Co-sign.


I have no idea what they were thinking with this album cover, but whatever.


I'm gonna be real with you: I don't listen to these guys. Maybe it's cuz I'm out of college now, but white guys from Harvard making music? I'm hating. Ask Ryan Leslie. I know some of yall are fans tho, so I'm posting this off the strength that yall like these folks. But like I said, I've never listened to their songs, so my opinion is obviously uninformed. Enjoy. This version is kinda deluxe too.


I'm not gonna stunt like I'm deep into the reggaeton cuz I'm not. I got at least one Don Omar song in my itunes: Pobre Diabla. Off the strength of that banger, I'm posting his latest. Reggaeton fans, it's yours.


This actually over a month old and I just never posted it. Dave's not a big MF Doom fan, but I appreciate his snarky witticisms.


I don't do webrips usually, but I'm a fan of Curren$y. His verse on "Where Da Cash At" with Weezy is one of those verses that will always get me hype and I've appreciated a lotta what he's put out.


I think the title says enough. Give it a try.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Taylor, Jr. said...

as an ATLien, I must correct your spelling. It's Fi'e...not fye.