Thursday, April 10, 2008

Represent, Pt. 3

Sooooooooo, the Stussy Party was undeniably fresh. Save for a few too many sausages (in skinny selvage, might I add) that shit was jammin. I will note however, that whenever a company promises to drop free limited edition tees at their store opening, dont believe the hype. Despite 25 years of excellence and a recent stab at world domination, Stussy swears the manufacturer was late... but you could cop for the inflated last chance price after 11am the following morning. Can't knock the hustle tho!

Anywho, thanks to 4 brews and 2 shots of cuervo (at a NoVA happy hour before the party), coupled with another 2 shots of cuervo and a grand marnier at Chloe, all on an empty stomach... ya boy didnt make it past 12. According to my Co-Worker Supreme Team + Marquita, the hipsters disavowed my blackout at the bar and I was shortly thereafter expelled forceably by two asian boys in matching kate moss tees and skinny wesc denims. Or at least thats how I fantasized it.

Thanks to the seven internets and brightestyoungthings.com... we got pics!!!





No comments: