Friday, April 04, 2008

And we blamed Bobby...


From MTV News:
After years of lurid tabloid headlines, nobody expected their divorce to end cleanly, but the breakup of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston took an unexpected turn on Thursday (April 3) when Brown revealed that his upcoming autobiography will contain claims that Houston introduced him to hard drugs.

"I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice," Brown reportedly writes in "Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But," which is due out next month, according to the New York Post. "At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine."

"Cooked cocaine"? Isn't that a euphemism for crack? Goes to show you, it's always those sweet, innocent looking girls that be on that other stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.