Friday, April 25, 2008

A Blipster's Wet Dream...

sans a fully nude Ms. Keys underneath that cot-damned trenchcoat (a la Single White Female). Either way, this summer the champions of 90's hiphop that encouraged you to grow dreads, chief, and cut school to ________ (fill in the blanks with either freestyle, beatbox, dj, bomb or break... maybe that was just me) meet the leaders of new, Fader-approved music. Seeing as how I have no idea when I'll be home, you might catch me and Mr. Garr in that Philly jawn with some press passes off the strength of the blog. We can dream right?

Tix On-Sale Saturday May 17 at 10AM

Sat July 19th – Chicago, IL
Sun July 20th – Toronto, ON
Sat July 26th – Boston, MA
Sun July 27th – New York, NY
Sat August 2nd – Miami, FL
Sun August 3rd – Philadelphia, PA
Sat August 9th – Los Angeles, CA
Sat August 16th – San Francisco, CA
Sat August 23rd – Denver, CO
Sat August 30th – Vancouver, BC

Note: I never took up breakdancing... always figured I was too big, and a tad uncoordinated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this really a concert??? Where do you buy tickets (so I can be in that Philly jawn too)?

Youngest MILF said...

son...i just orgasmed at that line up. It makes me wanna log onto okayplayer.com, reactivate my old screen name, cut off my permed ends, buy some cargo pants and a crochet halter top and just ride out to philly.


but i got kids, soooooo....