Thursday, April 03, 2008

Land over in Landover

Despite my newfound NoVA residency I can't lie Mr. Garr, I find myself missing the hood. For those of y'all that dont know, upon first joining your favorite blog I was pimping the pen in pg county in an unincorporated lil' sect known as Landover, MD. Despite the abundance of yellow tape action and cluckers in the Kentland trap off 75th & Landover Rd, you gotta love the carryouts, ethiopian drive-thru liquor stores and north face/nike boot hustlers in Dodge Park. Besides, the Skins play in FedEx Field about 4 lights from my old crib and your favorite blog's favorite rapper, Wale calls it home!

In the spirit... peep LRG's new jacket honoring slain 'Skins player Sean Taylor.


And while I'm at it... get familiar






And if you dont know... catch up niggas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Looks for putting on the Wale...Sheltered Chi-Town kid, had never heard of him before...I can digg it though...props.