Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The kids need you Mr. Garr...

"Plies is an interesting name for a rapper, how did you get that nickname?"

"Plies is a tool, You can use it to put the squeeze on things, like I'm doing to these niggas in the rap game. I got the squeeze on them real tight, they feeling the pressure, or you can use it to pull things out. I pull out all the bullshit and keep the real you feel me? It also a word you can use in terms of things goin' on in yo life, ya dig. You may hear something I say and say that it plies to me. Plies straight to me."

"I've heard of a tool called a Pliers and the term applies."

"You know what I'm trying to say my nigga, just buy my album, I'm from the South my nigga, we don't learn no grammar. My Album out August 7, 2007, cop three copies each, it's Christmas in July fo' real, ya dig?

-Plies Interview @ Ozone Awards

Nuff said... save the music y'all.

2 comments:

Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

something told me this nigga's name really was "pliers" after i heard him rap his name. and they gave this nigga a deal. Plies, the modern-day man-tan.

P.S. the Ozone awards is the most ignorant ceremony ever. I don't even think the source awards was that ignorant.

Author said...

that's some sad shit right there. but then again who said you need an education to be a rapper? even Jay-Z dropped out...