Thursday, September 13, 2007

Can I Talk My S*** Again!?

Now being the 'Ye advocate that I am... I normally wouldnt bring these issues to light, however being that VMA Nom'd Justice didn't get their due props for best video, I gotta keep it funky. How's the Louie Vuitton Don going to bitch and moan about 'Stronger' (a truly dope video... if you've seen Akira and fantasize about Harajuku Cassie, otherwise... ehh) getting snubbed against Justice's "D.A.N.C.E.", but he clearly liked it enough to draw inspiration for "Good Life". What's next? Body paint and sparks flying in the video for "Big Brother", with a complimentary Jay feature... iunno bout it. Either way Good Life is a dope video, the video ho is doper, and Graduation is human crack in the flesh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even as an Akira fan, Stronger was still blah. I saw the video once and was satisfied. Same with Cant tell me Nuthin. Good Life...many "propers" deserved. And good use of the neo-Nate Dogg (my pet name [no homo] for T-Pain) on the hook. But Stronger is but a toe-nail on the inspirational body that is Akira- dead cells that will eventually be cut off and discarded.

This is anonymous...but you know who it is