Thursday, September 20, 2007

The 3rd Coming

Hov is back. Yes, you read right. The Jiggaman is in the studio recording a new album, and he's already 9 songs deep. The first single should be leaked soon. When I get it, you'll get it.

Until then, peep the NY Times exclusive. (Since when did rappers announce their albums dropping in the New York Times?)


And to hold you further:

Kanye ft. Trick Daddy - I Can't Say No

Jay-Z - Allure/Flashing Lights Blend

Funny thing about this is that, not long after listening to "Flashing Lights" and falling in love with the track, I made a 2 song playlist entitled "Hypnotize Minds". The two songs on it? Kanye's "Flashing Lights" and Jay-Z's "Allure". Guess I'm not as avant garde as I thought.

And lastly, it's September 20. This week, my kids have been reading about the Jena 6 and so I wanted to remind everyone about today's importance in remembering how our country is still effed up. (In case any of you forgot that after earning your degree(s)).



I'll be posting the Real Talk with Bill Maher ft. Cornel West and Mos Def soon. Be on the lookout.

No comments: