Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Say What?

I'm doing my normal round of internet cruising and happen upon this. Sneakerheads will recognize that this is part of hypebeast. This is a post from a member of their blog team, Rob Heppler, who also does Weekly Drop.

Long story short, homey went visiting friends out in Massachusetts to celebrate that one of em just got outta jail. Somewhere during the festivities, drama erupts and one of em gets shot. These videos were taken as they rushed the guy to the hospital.


Pay special attention around the 28-30 second mark


Pay attention to the 14 second mark.

"You can't square off with these punk fucking niggers!"
"I'm not about fighting these fucking niggers with guns."

Maybe this is how Paul Mooney felt watching Kramer go off, but a part of me wishes that this dude woulda taken some shots Curtis Jackson style. I'm really pretty speechless.

The meaning of a word.

No comments: