Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ether

According to little-known "Skull Gang" affiliates 40 Cal & Bezel, The Dips is Ova...

boomp3.com

First off, I dont understand how one crew can maintain sooooo many sub-affiliations (Purple City, Juelz' Skull Gang, Jim's Byrd Gang) and not appear disjointed. I guess they couldnt either. So much for the last real NY crew standing.

I'll admit it, back in these days...

... you couldn't tell me nothing. Between Cam's "Come Home With Me" and the first "Diplomatic Immunity" (both released on the Roc, might I add) I was all for the alliterative abuse and pink throwbacks.

I suppose I'll continue living for Jim's interviews and attempts at hypebeasting.

1 comment:

Cat Hill said...

Man I loved Dipset ,nobody was touching Dipset...lol I used to actually walk around like I was apart of the Roc & dipset...now Dipset who, Dipset what, everybody fighting with eachother...I mean you got the two ceo's not even talking to eachother. I still got love for Juelz but for some reason I liked Cam