Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rap's Ambassador


In case you haven't noticed, we don't take holidays here. Ya boi happened upon a trove of unreleased and soon-to-be released Wale songs (and videos) today. I'm considering whether or not I'll release them on the blog. The snob bug bit me. I'll definitely let you in on the lastest Wale gossip tho.

Word is, homey got a major-label deal. Nobody's dropped the dime about which label and yaddayaddablingbling, but my sources tell me news should be made public soon.

Also, in addition to the URB mag cover (pick it up if you haven't already), Wale should get a piece on Vibe.com and possibly a write-up in an actual issue. Lastly, remember Nike Boots? Well, Wale's got a remix out (on the new DJ Green Lantern mixtape) with none other than the '07's Remix King, Weezy F. Baby. No, I'm not kidding: Wale x Weezy. PLUS, there's another remix of the same song featuring Wale Folarin and 2 other well known rappers.

Wanna hear the remix with Weezy? Here. But that's all you get...

for now. 8-)

No comments: