Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

To the loyal base of You Hype! Sike Nah... supporters, may yuletide and eggnog be showered upon ya mama's crib. Whether you get down w/ St. Nick or the Menorah, remember you got plenty to celebrate and be thankful for. As for myself, I get to defer them student loan jawns for another 6 months! As for Jay, he probably got to role-play with Bey' in a Mrs. Claus one-piece straight from Fredericks. As for the streets, The Wire will be back in full-swing in January. Remember it could always be worse... Chicago Bulls' head coach Scott Skiles woke up to a pink slip on his voice mail from GM John Paxson, after a bad 2 months on the job. Happy Kwanzaa

Now for a disturbing stocking stuffer hot off the blog circuit...





I knew something wasn't right about that MH/B2K/TUG shit...

I wouldnt put this behavior past any of these hollywood types tho. I call em "hollysexuals" (see Diddy, Usher, etc.) They're probably not gay, or even DL as the "BAP Handbook" generation deems, just rich and bored. Whats a Grecian-style, gender bending, animals included orgy to a nigga that owns a stake in a sports franchise and has had more sex than money can buy? Weird? Hell yes! Wrong? In the church of the latter-day niggas? YES! But it is what is... "hollysexuals"

... just leave the kids alone, for Christ's sake.

3 comments:

Author said...

1)Chris Stokes is a sick bastard. 2)Ol boy shoulda been protectin his little brother. That wasn't cool to feed him to the lions like that...
3) And I don't care if we was cousins or not, I'd beat that nigga to death. It's hard to talk about things you haven't gone through, but that's how I felt when I watched this clip.
4) I definitely believe they're tellin the truth. This isn't the type of thing you lie about to get revenge or attention...
5) Ayyyoooooo!!!

Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

stucking stuffer? ayyyyyyyyooooo!

Author said...

lmao!!!