Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pay Homage

This deserved its own post. As a sneakerhead, I had to pay my respects. Introducing the Air Jordan XXIII. For those not in the know, this is the final pair of Air Jordans. The Jordan Brand will still exist, but no more actual "Air Jordans" after the 23 (get it?). '08 will definitely hurt my pockets because, in addition, Jordan Brand plans on re-releasing every other Jordan in combination packs. The packs will consist of two pairs, the sum of which equal 23. For instance, the X's with the XIII's, the V's with the XVIII's, the VII's with the XVI's. I'm not buying each and every pack (packs will be around 3 bills each), but the 7/16 pack and the 11/12 pack will definitely be copped, so that's 600 down the drain already. That doesn't even include if I actually buy these jawns.

*Drumroll*

No comments: