Monday, December 31, 2007

Old Long Time

"2007 Wrap Up" - Skillz

For those who don't know, Skillz, née Mad Skillz, has been making these since 2002. In the spirit of... iunno, being nice, I'll give you links to the old joints too.

2002
2003
2004
2005
2006

Seeing as his annual wrap-ups are prolly the best thing he has going for himself, Skillz decided to shoot a video for this year's track. The video premieres at midnight January 1 (who's actually gonna be sober enough to post this at midnight?), but here's a look behind the scenes...



In other news, my 'Skins are the hottest team in the NFC and headed to the playoffs! However, somebody needs to pull Clinton Portis to the side and talk to him about his post-game outfits. Watch Sportscenter today and you'll know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of him online, but it's pretty unacceptable.

Now I can't decide if this is unacceptable or not: Episode 1 of The Wire's final season is on the internets. Yes huh, the season premiere, scheduled to air January 6, 2008, of the best TV show ever is available to download for bootleggers such as myself. I'll have you know that I did not download it. I am waiting patiently for that first blessed Sunday of the new year, but if you are anywhere near computer-literate niggas, somebody'll either have it or know somebody who has it. I don't really care what you do, just make sure you watch it.

That's it. I'm headed to Osama's most likely target on NYE, except I'll be in King's County. Might post more Wale before I leave. If not, Happy New Year... niggaaaaaaas

No comments: