Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I need you too, baby


Jazmine Sullivan - Need U Bad

Jazmine Sullivan recently premiered the video for her first single "Need U Bad." If you're the bamma that still hasn't heard the song yet, get it here. For the rest of you, take a moment to appreciate the woman I hope to run into here in Philly and propose to one day.

OK, it's not quite that serious, but I'll be honest, she's gonna make it hard for Janelle Monae to keep her spot as the future Mrs. Garr. Philly chicks got a mean swag to 'em. And I'll admit, I always did have a thing for thick, brown-skinned women. Word to Toccara.

FYI: The imeem video may take a minute to load. It's not the fastest, but it's the highest quality video. You can always catch the video here on youtube tho.

1 comment:

Youngest MILF said...

this is the summer of the good weave. I need to join the movement.