Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm not a thug, but I play one on TV

I saw these pics and had to post em. From The Wire's Season 5 Party in NYC last week.

To fans of The Wire, he's "Slim Charles". To natives of the DC metro "urea," he's Big G, the King of DC, and lead of the Bad Boys of Go-Go, BYB. And he's wearing a baby tee and a baby scarf. Somebody went Hollywood. (Jus kiddin, Big G. Just kidding.)


2nd from left is Marlo, but who's the dude all the way on the right? Wait, is that Bubs? HA! Bubs tryna get GQ! But let's be real. Hating aside, if you played a junkie on TV, and did it WELL, wouldn't you work extra hard to not look like a junkie in real life? Do ur thing Bubs.


Ok. Felicia Pearson aka "Snoop" is really a thug. Don't believe me? Read this. And that's why I'm not gonna joke on her.

But before I go, 4 Seasons of The Wire in 4 Minutes:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Candice Fletcher was at this party...check her facebook photos. And I think the dude Fletch is based on her dad...