Friday, November 30, 2007

Singers get bootlegged too, ya know

Click the album covers to download.


This chick does her best impressions of Lauryn Hill, India Arie, and Angie Stone through 14 tracks. Not really, but picking up on her influences is far from difficult. That doesn't mean the album sucks, cuz it definitely doesn't. It isn't great either though. There are definitely good songs: "Walk In My Shoes", "U & I", "Moon", "Never Be Lonely". Some not so good: "Color Blind", "Alright". It's an alright album to clean the house to. And yeah, she's racially ambiguous. And oh yeah, she can sang.


I know. It's old. You should already have it by now, but in case you don't. Toma.


I don't even think I downloaded this, but maybe you want it.


Give it a shot. I did. Album's old. If you liked Feist, you should dig this. It's hot. She's Russian.

No comments: