Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Can't Get Out The Game

Winter is fast approaching people. The day's are getting shorter, the nights colder, and my bank account, smaller. I've pretty much satiated my denim desires. (Still holdin' out on the PRPS and some grey levi's though.) The hoody game is deader than the dunk game. All I need is a plain grey zip jawn. I'm thinking old school Champion or Russell Athletic. Yeah nigga, Russell Athletic. The tee game is non-existent. I mean, it's bout to be winter, and I'm a nigga's nigga. I do not play when it gets cold. The less amount of skin visible, the warmer (and friendlier) I am.

Still, that nagging issue persists. Kicks. If it weren't for that cot durn swoosh, my life and bank account would be bursting at the seams like my closet or a fat girl in a cheap cotton leotard.

This Saturday's a big day too. For one, I have class from 9am to 4pm (kill me now). Secondly, two vicious Air Force 1's are releasing.




I need these ppl. It's not a game. Eff UPenn.

No comments: