Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nobody know karate more bodies than "Kill Bill"

Sorry had to get that out. Word to Roscoe P. It's wild in the streets of Philly son. I heard that 2 cops got shot last night. In case you don't know, cop-killing is serious ish. No Scorcese. It approaches anarchy.

In other news, I went on (another) field trip with my kids today to the Franklin Institute. It was vicious son. I really like teaching in Southwest. Yup, that's all I have to say on the subject. Either that, or start droning on for another 2 hours. I don't have the energy; you're not that interested.

Lastly, I upgraded the music player (Audiophilia). Although the tape player looked cool, a lotta ppl had issue with how to pause it and all that jazz since the buttons were a little hard to find, so I went with a standard looking jawn. Also threw a new mini-playlist up with some mellow personal faves. It's getting colder, days are shorter, might as well let the music fit the mood, ya dig?

Cuz after Turkey Day, it's all Christmas music son!

Disfruta.

No comments: