Since 1942, my grandmother has celebrated November 14 as her born day. This year, The Paxtons are throwing a party in Harlem, NYC on my granny's bday, November 14 (which is the Friday after tomorrow). She's not invited, but you are. Here are the reasons you wanna be in attendance:
- It's at Casa Frela, home to Beyonce's "If I Were A Boy" video
- Open bar all night
- Free giveaways.
- It's hosted by yours truly and DJ Jerome Baker III (sup to the Commonwealth DC collective).
- It will be ignorant ignant--ridiculously so.
- And oh, open bar all night
- President-elect Obama wants you there.
- No need to pregame, cuz u can forego the $5 donation if you bring liquor or any other substance to "keep the party going"