Sunday, October 29, 2006

Shoo-be-doo-be-doo...

Today was the first time in a VERY long time that i actually got to chill out with a piano and "rock out" as the melanin-deficient say. I miss the leisure of life at Wash U where i was able to go play and sing anywhere at anytime. Because of UPenn's intense dorm security and my own hectic schedule, i never get much time to unwind like that. Aside from that, teaching--really yelling at kids all day--is ruining my voice. Still, it was refreshing to tickle the ivories and harmonize--or try to--with me, myself, my mp3 player, and a piano. Hopefully, the future will allow me some time to get back to my 1st love (and maybe make some money on the side). I do weddings, reunions, anniversaries, and bar and bat mitzvahs (mazeltov!). My "Hava Nagila" is vicious!

And can you people (you know who are) stop with the "Leave a memory about me..." on Facebook? It's very annoying. U want a memory? How bout that time u put a useless note on the facebook asking ur friends to talk about their memories with u?

ugh... I'm restless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blah