Thursday, June 18, 2009

Poseidon, Look At Meeeeeeeeee

Click the album cover to download

This is my gift to those who live under rocks, boulders, and other geological masses. Andy Samberg, et al have been killing it for a while. I first caught wind (no flatulence) of dude with his "Chronicles of Narnia" sketch on SNL a few years back, and everybody remembers "Dick In A Box," but this Jew went in with his boys and made a complete album of original, hilarious songs.


Aside from declaring the death of autotune well before Jay (and in a much more nuanced way), "I'm On A Boat" might be second on my list of summertime bangers after The Clipse's "I'm Good" (which is currently enjoying one-song playlist status right now.) Here are two more standouts off the album:





Click that album cover and disfruta.

No comments: