Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cuz I said so



Go see The Host. It's billed as a monster movie, and it does have a monster in it, but it's much more of an exercise in parody of the genre and political satire. The result: you'll find yourself laughing awkwardly instead of jumping or screaming, so don't expect to go for a good scare cuz it's more hilarious than frightening. It's a little long, but throughout the 2 hours or so I was in the theatre, it was filled with snickering and giggling movie-goers. So if ur bored one night and need to do something, find where it's showing in ur hood and get to going.

In other news, my t-shirt game is vicious right now. Not as vicious as my shoe game (which, at present, has eclipsed "bird flu-sick" and is now approaching "ebola pandemic-sick"), but it's nice. The summer's gonna be lovely.

Call me... broke for spring break

No comments: