Monday, June 16, 2008

This album is gonna be Trouble.



Note the capital "T". So here's the full version of John Legend's new single with Andre Benjamin. Umm... all I can say is, if you're female, don't be around me when this joint comes on. It's summer time too? You're only asking for trouble--my bad, Trouble.

In case that was too much innuendo for some of you, this joint is hot fiya. It might even force me to bring back the term "grown and sexy." As 3 Stacks himself said, sometimes you gotta step from behind that piano.

Speaking of which, I almost wanna say that Andre freestyled part of that verse, or at least didn't write down the whole thing. Can we get a full album Andre?

2 comments:

Youngest MILF said...

I love it. I'm telling all my friends to come dl'd it so they can too...when can we get a Mr. Garr version of this? I will throw my underwear on stage, if thats required of all your performances these days...

The Paxtons said...

HIGH-LARIOUS. But really though, Andre is officially the best rapper of all time ever in the history of black people.